CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

A New Diet

So, since Laurie is beguiling us all with tempting visions of decadent deliciousnesses, I thought I would share a food-related tidbit to balance it out. I am beginning a new diet! I don't know if any of the other readers of this blog are working on those post-baby pounds, but for me, in my "pre-diabetic condition", food has become a daily struggle and concern. I need fast, easy food that fits my low-glycemic diet and can serve the needs of the rest of my family as well. Enter Anne Collins! She is a dietician who runs an online diet support program with about 15 different diets to cater to different needs and metabolisms. The site includes a 24-hour hotline, support forums, complete meal plans and (veeery important to me) shopping lists based on the meal plan for the week.

I found Ms Collins when I was dieting after weaning Sofi and her plan helped me lose 25 lbs-- back to my wedding weight! (and that's after giving birth to a 9lb baby!) I have great hopes that her low glycemic index plan will do me just as well. I'll let you know how it goes!

0 comments: