CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

What do you think?

So as a SAHM, I am constantly trying to find little things I can do to not only save money but potentially make some money on the side. At this time I still do the bookwork for the local grain elevator and watch my neighbor in the afternoon after preschool. And as much as I absolutly love being a SAHM and would not trade it for the world, I feel like I should find some way to help out financially as well as meet some of my own goals. But what can I do to accomplish this. I have been asking myself this questions for months. I think that is why I started making the taggie blankets, hoping that maybe it would be something I could do and succeed at. But I don't know if I have the skills or opprotunities to do it. And recently I started using Arbonne baby products on Eve and love love love them. A Christian woman I met approached me about praying about joining the company part time and I am so torn about it. That is why I am writing this post and putting it out there to get some imput. I have always talked secretly of having my own business, but selling things scares me to death. I really like the products, but they can be kind of expensive and I don't want my friends to feel like I am pushing things on them. So if you know anything about the company or have any advise PLEASE share. Thanks and yeah for my first post!
**Becky**

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I say, if there's something you're inclined to do, pursue it! I understand completely how it feels to not want to push things on people, especially friends, or to feel confident in your pricing. What you need to remember is that if YOU have faith in the product you are selling, people will be intrigued...and that for every three people out there who aren't interested, there will be one who is! Best wishes to you.